Monday, April 25, 2005

On activities performed whilst sitting in LA rush hour traffic...

"I spoke to Georgia Lee while sitting in rush hour traffic, not my original plan. As I watched the minutes tick by, and realized I wasn’t go to be where I needed to be, I thought my head was going to explode. It had been one of those days where everything has the potential to go your way, but nothing does. Furthermore, it appeared that I was the only person in the entire city that was driving with some purposeful intent. Before I dialed her number, I pointed to the sky with my middle finger one last time and took a deep breath. On the other end of the line I heard an articulate, enthusiastic, spontaneous young lady."

Source: Dominique Kalil report within "Harvardwood Highlights" e-newsletter 4/25/05.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home